Aircraft Model Store is one of UK's favourite retailers specialising in model aircraft and aviation gifts. If you have a passion for aviation, the hobby, we'd love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity for flexible working from home. We are looking for someone passionate to help AMS grow and to maintain our high service level.
REMOTE: Telephone Customer Service & Operations (4 Days / Full Time) Position
About the Role:
We are searching for a new team member who will provide excellent customer service over the phone and assist the team with our day-to-day operations. This role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop your digital skills, and get hands on with e-commerce operations and marketing efforts.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with digital marketing initiatives and newsletter
- Assisting with stock ordering.
- Routinely checking the website reflects our stock and correcting issues.
- Handling inbound phone calls in a professional manner and ensuring follow up by phone/email
- Identifying and finding solutions for products that are overstocked.
- Posting to social media pages and ad-hoc blog writing.
- Knowledge/passion for the hobby is preferred, although not necessary.
- Confidence communicating on the telephone, and enthusiasm to be helpful.
- Well written and spoken English.
- Proficient with technology, and preferably some experience with eCommerce systems - but not necessary.
- Proactive problem solver.
Contractual Hours & Time Commitment
- The role is 30-40 hours a week, we can be flexible and adjust as preferred.
- Our phone lines are open Monday - Friday 9am-5pm and on Saturday from 9-1pm.
- Hourly £9 per hour.
- Additional Perks: Colleague discount of 20% on Aircraft Model Store.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Ben Curtis by email: email@example.com
We will interview virtually through Phone Call and/or Google Meet.