Jobs at AMS
Aircraft Model Store is amongst the UK's top three model aircraft retailers. If you have an interest in online retail, we'd love to hear from you. We do not have a physical office, therefore we're looking for someone to work from home to help us to continue our growth.
Customer Service & Sales Assistant Position
Our customers are at the core of our business. We are seeking for someone to help us provide excellent service to our clients. We utilise a collaborative working environment through virtual working and our office in the city centre of Birmingham. The hours are flexible.
Job Location: Birmingham City Centre
- Providing sales and after-sales support, such as processing new orders placed by email or over the phone.
- Ensuring that customers are responded to by email within 24 hours.
- Posting updates to our Facebook page, and responding to social media enquiries.
- Invoicing/charging customers through PayPal or over the phone.
- Managing our website to ensure accuracy of products listed.
- Overseeing our eBay account.
- Experience with or knowledge of aircraft models is helpful, although not necessary - we can teach you!
- Confidence communicating on the telephone.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Proficient with computers, and preferably some experience with eCommerce systems.
- Enthusiasm to be helpful and assist our customers to the best of your ability.
Contractual hours will be 18 hours per week.
How to apply at AMS
To apply please send your CV to Ben Curtis by emailing email@example.com. Ensure to state the job that you wish to apply for, we look forward to hearing from you. An interview can be arranged in Birmingham (West Midlands).