Cobi building blocks, perfect for kids!
COBI 5802 Small Army Rafle C 400pcs
Dassault Rafale is a fighter aircraft produced in three versions by the French company Dassault Aviation. It is a twin-engine, single-seater for aircraft carriers and a double-seater, ground-based, dual-engine, multi-role delta wing. Unlike typical multipurpose airplanes, the manufacturer describes it as "omni role ", i.e. being able to change their roles as bomber and fighter while performing tasks. Approximately 160 units were produced for the French and Egyptian armed forces.
Armed Forces is a series that includes perfectly reproduced models of modern military vehicles used worldwide.
It includes armoured cars, transporters, tanks, helicopters and planes of the current generation.
From the world of COBI comes a model of the Rafale C in a 1:48 scale issued under the original Dassault Aviation license. This set is perfect for the collector as well as a child looking for a construction toy. This model uses only high quality, durable prints and does not contain any stickers. It has many movable elements such as foldable wheels, ailerons, pilot's cockpit cover and armament.
A pilots figure is included in the set, which can be placed in the cockpit.
The kit also includes a special display stand with an aircraft name plate.
- 400 high quality components,
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- Meet the safety standards for children's products,
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- Printed pads do not deform and do not fade during play or under temperature,
- Clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- A special pilot body that can be placed inside the cabin,
- Exposure stand with model name,
- The original Dassault Aviation license